I was tagged by Sandra. I don’t have ten friends, so I humbly tag anyone who wants to join.
List ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list.
- A Faraway Island by Annika Thor
- The Drop That Made Everything Happen by Helene Uri
- Matilda by Roald Dahl
- Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
- A Spot of Bother by Mark Haddon
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling
- Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Orheim Company* by Tore Renberg
- Every Man Dies Alone by Hans Fallada
* I chose to write about this one for my depth study in high school, which I decided in 9th grade. Best book I had ever read.