Because I don’t want to watch my life pass me by.
Make a pinky swear.
- Graduate from medical school.
- Be an exchange student.
- Move out to my own apartment when I’m finished with university.
- Live on my own.
- Have a white picket fence.
- Have friends when I’m 70.
- Do a romantic gesture for someone.
- Visit Japan in the summer.
- Visit Australia.
Take a trip to a foreign country with friends.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Explore Norway (as in visit the cities and see the nature).
- Watch a meteor shower.
- Visit a water park with friends.
- Visit Disneyland or Disneyworld.
Visit Platform 9 and 3/4 on King’s Cross Station.
- Appear in the newspaper.
- Contribute to a book or a magazine.
See the moon and planets through a telescope.
- Read the entire series of A Song of Ice and Fire.
- Read The Divine Comedy.
- Read Harry Potter in German.
- Read the Bible.
- Jump in a pool fully clothed.
- Dive into a pool.
- Dive into a lake or sea.
- Learn how to dive.
Swim in a lake.
- Not destroy the homemade gifts from my friend.
- Rake leaves.
Make a snow-angel.
- Sleep in a blanket fort.
- Sleep under open sky watching the stars.
Entertain or perform for an audience – solo. Bike in the rain. Run in the rain. Cut my hair pixie short.
- Wear a bloody bikini, once.
Wear lipstick. Use crutches. Walk in the 17th of May parade. Be russ (a Norwegian graduation tradition).
- Meet Martin Freeman.
- Meet Morgan Freeman.
- Meet Dave Grohl.
- Greet the King and Queen of Norway.
See Kaizers Orchestra live.Two times!
- See The Black Keys live.
- Attend ten concerts or festivals. (Currently three-ish.)
- Learn Chinese.
- Learn German.
- Learn Japanese.
- Live in a foreign country.
- Work as staff on a medical team in a developing country.
Volunteer for Red Cross.
- be a contact person for exchange students.
- Keep a steady job.
- Have a teaching job.
- Be in a happy marriage.
- Pop out some babies.
- Meet my grandchildren.
- Sew a teddy bear for my offspring.