I have become a very boring and uninteresting person. These are my goals in lists in an effort to help me help myself.
- Read min. one book per month
- Continue your diary, e.g. food diary, daily events, special occasions, etc.
- Say yes more often than no; participate in stuff
- Make an effort in maintaining friendships
(Continue to) Brush your teeth every day – with toothpaste Cut down on gum
- Take cod liver oil daily (half a bottle already!)
- Feeling sorry for yourself
- Doubting yourself
- Envying other people
- Giving up
Remember that only you can take care of yourself.
- The Red House by Mark Haddon (Aug)
- The Process by Franz Kafka (Sept)
- The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly (Sept)
- Memories of My Melancholy Whores by Gabriel García Márquez (Sept)
- Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage by Haruki Murakami (Oct)
- Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell (Oct)
- Inferno by Dan Brown (Nov)
- Notes From the Underground by Fyodor Dostoyevsky (Nov)
- Hardboiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Haruki Murakami (Dec)
- 1Q84 (1st book) by Haruki Murakami (May)
- Sputnik Sweetheart by Haruki Murakami