Regns, from Norwegian:
(1) regn (noun) meaning rain, or
(2) å regne (verb) meaning (a) to rain or (b) to calculate.
With an added -s at the end for bilingual destruction. A horrible mix of Norwegian and English, resulting in Norwenglish.
I post about:
- Personal thoughts and opinions
- Things I draw
- Places I visit
- Literature, e.g. reviews of books I’ve read
- Sometimes food
Thank you to:
- Various portraits (incl. my profile picture) by my friend Siri (Photography by Siri)
- WordPress for hosting this dump
- You. Without you, this would have been a monologue.
Because it’s not possible to create something all by yourself. Even you were made by two people working together. Unless you are a plant.